Computer Point Uganda was founded in 1991 as a leading provider of varied services including Networking, Communications & Connectivity, Hardware/Software sales and Consultancy, Training and Software Development and Support.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer Science / Electronics
· One to two years of experience on Oracle Database 10g, 11g implementation, suppport and recovery, with adequate knowledge of Oracle 11g R2 RAC , Oracle 11g , 10g,10g RAC,Oracle Enterprise Manager, TOAD, RMAN, Experience in MsSQL Database MySQL & Other RDBMS Databases is an added advantage
· Should have handled medium sized projects involving migration of oracle databases between different OS platforms.
· Proficiency – system admin L2 level on Oracle Solaris9, 10,& 11 RHEL, OEL, Windows Server 2008 – 2016 OS
· Intermediate level troubleshooting skills on Oracle Hardware, HP Servers , Storage Area networks is an added advantage
· Ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a project team
· Ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage and escalate technical issues to appropriate vendor support team
· Organizational, time-management, problem-solving and follow-up skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their academic documents and updated CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 30th November 2017