A leading FMCG company with business interests globally. Due to business expansion needs, they now have new position as Chief Financial Officer (Based in Uganda).
• Direct and oversee all financial function.
• Develop and implement financial strategies, policies, and procedures.
• Collaborate with other departments to develop and manage budget.
• Manage relationships with external stakeholders.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable financial regulations and standards.
• Lead the team of finance professionals to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
• At least 10 years of financial management experience in Uganda. Candidates from the FMCG industry will have a strong advantage.
• Strong financial acumen, and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated leadership and team management skills.
• Experience working with international organizations or in multicultural environments is desirable.
• If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
Method of Application
email@example.com or contact Karen Woong for a confidential discussion.