The Customer Support Officer will ensure that Agent and customer issues raised via incoming calls are recorded, reported and follow up is made to ensure they are resolved.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive incoming calls from Agents and customers.
· Be empathetic and compassionate while dealing with Agent and customer complaints.
· Record data of high quality that can be used to better serve our Agents and customers.
· Set up new accounts for Agents as per WASSHA criteria.
· Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· Learn all product details, technical specifications, and prices.
· Ensure that Agent and customer issues raised via incoming calls are recorded, reported and follow up is made to ensure they are resolved.
· Patiently listen to customer complaints and offer them solutions to enhance Agent and customer satisfaction.
· Take responsibility for reported issues until they are resolved or otherwise escalate unresolved issues or questions to your immediate supervisor without delay
Encourage agents to boost sales:
· Aid the Sales process through outbound calls.
· Keep track of the status of all assigned Agents through outbound calls.
· Identify Agent/customer-specific needs over the phone and ensure they are addressed.
· Explain the product values, propositions and policies to increase the customers’ demand.
· Possess a persuasive tone while serving customers to ensure a sale is completed.
· Provide accurate product information to Agents and customers and never over demonstrate or lie to Agents and customers about our product capabilities
Support field sales workers (Marketing Representative, “MR”)
· Assist MRs to ensure completion of their required tasks in coordination with the marketing team.
· Manage the contract process with Agents by ensuring signed contracts are scanned and stored as per company policy.
· Provide any technical support to MRs while they are in the field.
· Check task completion status of MRs.
· Check Agent’s location coordinates using Google Map.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· Fluent Language: English and Luganda (both speaking and writing)
· PC skill (spreadsheets)
· Smartphone literacy
· Fluent Language: Samia (Busia), Gishu (Mbale) or Runyakitara (Western)
· Experience in the sales field and/or customer support call center role.
· A person eager to grow and learn
· Ability to build relationships and work in a fast-growing start-up environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Be willing to take responsibility for assigned tasks and complete them
· Willingness to seek out the root cause of a problem.
· Integrity and the ability to deal with confidential information are essential
· Ability to remain calm while dealing with customer complaints
· Flexibility with ability to work under pressure.
· Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with many different types of people
How to Apply:
All candidates should send an updated CV, Application Letter and academic transcripts in PDF to email@example.com Please ensure to indicate the JOB TITLE in the SUBJECT HEAD of the email.
Deadline: 26th February 2021 at 18:00 (EAT)