The Office Assistant/Support Staff will be responsible for managing the front office and receiving the organization clients and all aspects of general office coordination.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Perform, general clerical duties to include photocopying, faxing, mailing (sign for and distribute courier packages) filling, compiling transcribing and making project meeting appointments with relevant stakeholder.
• File and retrieve project documents, records and reports and maintain hard copy and electronic filing system for the organization.
Maintain and distribute organization staff weekly travel schedules.
Deliver mail and documents to relevant office/place
• Maintain an outgoing and incoming mail register
• Photocopy documents and ensure the photocopier and other office equipment are used properly and kept in working conditions.
• Serve tea to all staff of the PMU and during meetings
• Organize and manage the Project coordinator calendar, and interaction with the PMU, UCDA and other key stakeholder.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including Faxes and emails.
• In liaison with the Administration and Logistics officer, assist in special events, commissioning of works, project launch and annual review workshops etc.
Carry out other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• A Diploma in Arts, Law, Social Sciences, Development Studies
• Must have at least 1 years working experience in secretarial works in a reputable dynamic private sector organization.
• Knowledge of International relations and clerical work.
• Excellent communication skills both orally and written.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Knowledge of MS office packages.
• Records / data management skills.
• Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
• Ability to multitask and cope with pressure at work.
• Good Customer and interpersonal relations
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their applications, accompanied by a detailed CV, copies of both academic and professional certificates and testimonials, names and addresses of three reputable referees, contact details (e-mail, telephone) to email@example.com