The Sponsorship Volunteer reports directly to the National Sponsorship Programme Officer who will provide support to the National Sponsorship function. He/she is responsible for documentation and filing sponsorship documentation and keeping updated data bases for easy reference. He/she be trained in sponsorship related activities and proactively identifies opportunities to work together with other departments with the aim of promoting sponsorship work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Scans and files all sponsor’s correspondence to the relevant files and store in the required data bases.
· Supports the process of Sponsorship progress letter writing through regular compilation of data on all children, youth and the village throughout the year ensuring that progress letters are dispatched to the National Office within the agreed deadlines.
· He/She is responsible for maintain an up-to-date record of sponsor mails, registration profiles, status of children and youth, youth due for departure, annual child photos and progress letters and family lists. Any other duties as my directed by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Education, Journalism, English language and literature or any relevant social science field from a recognized university.
· Should be a fresh graduate from University
· Excellent communication skills
· Photography skills
· Possession of good writing skills
· Highly developed interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiation skills.
· Excellent time management. organizational and planning abilities
· Exhibit strong ability to work across different age groups and academic levels without compromising the quality of work.
· Excellent in documentation and impact reporting will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae (CV), and photocopies of academic certificates, and names and contact details of three traceable referees to the address below:
The Head Human Resource and Administration
SOS Children’s Villages Uganda,
Plot 53 Ntinda II Road
Electronic Applications must be sent as one Single PDF Document not exceeding eight pages to: email@example.com
Applications that are late, do not have CV or certificates or exceeds eight pages or electronically submitted as images will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 20th February 2021