Provide overall technical leadership and technical assistance to all branches under a region to achieve all crop related activities with quality. Supervise and follow-up all PA (Livelihood)s related activities to improve service delivery quality with staff capacity building. Develop training module and outline as per project plan. Facilitate different staff and participant’s level training and workshops and play role as a key technical person. Check the MIS and other reports with financial reports to keep the project’s crop related activities on the right track. Help project management to set the AOP, budget and other project related documents. Maintain coordination with government and other service providers at county and other level.
1. Develop all crop related training plan and module as per project design to ensure crop diversifications.
2. Help to ensure achievement of all crops related programmatic targets with quality as per AOP. Keep close relationship with operations part and provide feedback to improve project quality.
3. Facilitate staff’s capacity building trainings on crop and participants level trainings.
4. Help project participants in their job placement and improve family level income.
5. Follow up Program Assistant (PA) activities with project participants to improve project quality.
6. Coordinate with government and other service providers in crop related issues and to develop crop status. Record all success stories for project documentation. Help project management to set proper AOP for the project.
7. Attend all possible level (Branch to country) of staff meetings.
8. Check MIS and financial reports and other reports for data validation and accuracy.
1. Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the program’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
2. Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
3. Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place and encourage others to do the same.
Bachelor’s Degree, BA /agriculture /entrepreneurship. Forestry, or any other science background subject
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Computer literacy with internet browsing, Report writing and skilled on staff capacity building.
3+ Years working experience in providing technical support especially on market development related activities, training facilitation with module development. Experience in project management and coordination, including supervision and monitoring, administration, finance, and logistics.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Contractual SALARY: Negotiable
JOB LOCATION: Luwero
Method of Application
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: Candidates need to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the name of the position in the subject bar. Only complete applications will be accepted and shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application deadline: 25 May 2023
BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share the same commitment. We believe every stakeholder and every member of the communities we work with has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation regardless of age, race, religion, and gender, status as an individual with a disability or ethnic origin. Therefore, our recruitment process includes extensive reference and background checks, self- disclosure of prior issues regarding sexual or other misconduct and criminal records and our values are a part of our Performance Management System. BRAC is an equal opportunities employer.