Responsible for developing and implementing the sales and marketing strategy of the Corporation. The Sales and Marketing Manager will work closely with sales team to develop and implement campaigns that will drive sales and grow the UPPC brand.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
• Developing and executing marketing and business penetration plans and strategies.
• Overseeing development and implementation of sales plans and strategies.
Developing and implementing corporate branding and visibility plans.
Support preparation and submission of competitive bids.
• Overseeing prospecting and sourcing for new business opportunities.
• Overseeing and maintaining of customer relations.
• Overseeing development and maintenance of a client database.
• Oversee research and development of new products/services.
• Support contracting process and pricing of services.
• Overseeing routine and periodic market intelligence and provide feedback.
In liaison with the Managing Director, participate in the Strategic lobbying for financial support and the operationalization of the UPPC Act.
• Oversee the establishment and maintenance of strategic channels (outlets, website, etc.).
• Furnishes marketing advice, counsel and general staff support to all departments within the organization.
Evaluates operational issues to determine their competitiveness and currency with the latest trends in the industry.
• Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
• Oversees feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
• Oversees development of marketing campaigns for new products and services.
• Develops brochures or other print or electronic ads to market corporate services.
• Develops and maintains marketing budget.
Qualification skills and experience
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or related field.
A minimum of 7 years’ experience in marketing and sales gained in a reputable agency.
• Certification from professional bodies like CIM is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of the Printing industry will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Persons who meet the requisite specifications are encouraged to apply to the Managing Director by email to email@example.com Applications, Academic documents and CVs should be sent as one document indicating position applied for in the subject line (Application for the Position of ………….) not later than 25th August 2023. Details of the job descriptions can be accessed on our website www.uppc.go.ug Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that UPPC does not solicit for funds during any recruitment process