CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
1. Joint Venture Coordinator
Location: Kampala, Uganda. Mobilized to Albert Lake, construction sites or other cities if required.
• Coordination of Joint Venture (JV) aspects of CNOOC Uganda Limited operated and non- operated assets.
• Communicate with Joint Venture Partners and Government Authorities to ensure that appropriate information is conveyed from/to the different stakeholders.
• Coordinate and liaise with departments on all meetings with Partners and Government Authorities to ensure appropriate representation and organization for these company meetings.
• Assist in scheduling various meetings with Partners and Government Authorities as well as compiling presentation materials for the various meetings.
• Participate in meetings with Joint Venture Partners and Government Authorities necessary, draft minutes and action matrix within the required timelines.
• Handle the incoming and outgoing Company Management correspondences in accordance with the Company Standard.
• Follow up with internal stakeholders for timely responses and action on issues raised by Partners and Government Authorities.
• Assist in the preparation of memos, letters and reports to internal and external stakeholders. Identify and suggest improvements that would enhance business performance within the JV operations.
• Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Project Management, Social Sciences or the related.
• At least 2-4 years of working experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Basic knowledge of Oil & Gas exploration and production operations in Uganda.
• Familiarity with PSA / JOA of the Oil & Gas industry.
• Excellent administrative, organizational, planning and communication skills
• Experience working as a JV Coordinator with International and Government Authorities is an added advantage.
Method of Application
To apply, send your Application letter, CV and Academic documents merged into one PDF to email@example.com Please indicate the position you are applying for as the email subject. Deadline for receiving applications is Friday 25th August, 2023 at 5:00 PM. Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list of your qualifications, nationality and 3 related references. The first application submitted will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.