Living Earth Uganda (LEU) a company limited by Guarantee that provides services in the areas of Natural resources and environmental management, and Social and community support that include among others livelihoods, skilling and humanitarian responses has been contracted by Total Energies EP Uganda B.V to provide agricultural support services under Tilenga Project RAPs 2-5 in the districts of Buliisa, Hoima and Kikuube.
The Overall Objective of this Project is to support farmers to access and utilize good agronomical practices so as to improve their household income levels.
This project intervention builds on more than 20 years of Living Earth Uganda’s experience and presents an opportunity to engage in a wider set of challenges that will emerge as the country becomes an established Oil producing.
It is therefore against this background that LEU is seeking to recruit dynamic, energetic and result oriented individuals to fill the following positions;
Job Title: Project Driver
Reports to: Project Administrator – Transport and Logistics Officer
Location: Albertine Region (Hoima, Buliisa and Kikuube Districts)
Contract length: 12 months
To safely transport company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner under Agriculture support services project in Buliisa, Hoima and Kikube district.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Drive project staff and other authorised persons to and from various points.
• Observe and adhere to the safety precautions before and during driving.
Maintain proper vehicle mileage and usage records as per requirements.
• Perform daily condition checks to ensure that the vehicle is in good running order.
• Keep the vehicle in a clean condition in order to uphold the image of the company.
• Deliver and collect mails and other documents to and from various offices as required.
Pick up and deliver LEU visitors and any other staff who are authorised to travel in the LEU vehicle.
• Maintain punctuality and courtesy and adhere to traffic laws and regulations.
• Maintain confidentially of LEU information at all times while executing duties.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Education and Experience
• Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE).
• Valid Driving Permit of Class C or D.
• Valid defensive driving certificate from a recognized institution.
• At least 5 years of related experience in private sector.
• Basic Knowledge of mechanical and vehicle maintenance;
• Clean driving record;
• Public Relations and Customer Care;
• Time Management; and
• Team player
Method of Application
Applicants interested in the above positions should send their applications, detailed CVs, copies mof academic certificates(certified originals to be presented at the interview and copies of the mrecent last 3 month’s pay) to: The attention of the Human Resource Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org with copies to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5:00p.m, 14th October, 2022.
NB: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contact